maandag 5 augustus 2013

IKEA - HUSET

Well, there it is, the Ikea set of some iconic pieces of furniture. Although it would fit my old Barbie dolls a lot better Angélique insisted on trying them out.
I told her they would not look good in the house. Can you imagine an ancestor smoking his pipe in a pink sofa? No, me neither.
But Angélique was rather pleased with it. "You know"she said "you don't know what size the ancestors are, so I think this will look great in the guest cottage". "What guest cottage?"I asked somewhat alarmed. She just smiled at me sweetly and gracefully laid herself down on the sofa.
I'm telling you, she will kick me out of my own house with all these fancy projects of hers!

Nou daar is hij dan, de Ikea set met de bekende meubels. Hoewel hij veel beter zou passen bij mijn oude Barbie's, wilde Angélique ze toch uitproberen.
Ik zei haar dat ze niet zouden passen bij het huis. Kun je je een voorouder voorstellen die rustig zijn pijp rookt op een roze bank? Nee, ik ook niet.
Maar Angélique was wel tevreden. "Weet je" , zei ze "je weet niet hoe groot of klein de voorouders zijn dus deze meubels zullen prima staan in het gasthuis". "Welk gasthuis?" vroeg ik verschrikt.
Angélique zei niets maar glimlachte liefjes en vleide zich neer op de roze bank.
Ik zeg het, als ze zo doorgaat, dan werkt ze mij met al haar ideeën zo mijn eigen huis uit!




Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten